I'm thinking of a car audio upgrade. I'm a newbie and I need help !?

Charles

Jun 3, 2008
go to electronix warehouse.com/education,and this will help you in understanding just what is involved in having a powered system.hope this helps.

I am going for Infinity Kappa 63.9 speakers. They are 3 way speakers and decent. I am thinking of fixing a 400 W Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer enclosure and a 4 channel Amp (of rockford fosgate too)
Will it give decent bass and a nice rich deep sound ?
By the way, I have a the latest model Hyundai Accent GLS. Will 6 1/2 " speakers (infinity kappa 3 way ones) be compatible ? I mean , hope they won't obstruct the door paddings and the windows ?!!

i would got for a mono block d block from fosgate u will get more better, louder bass but if you go with that amp then yes it will do good, and will be a nice setup that will just be heard in your car with a good nice bump.

Go to my youtube channel it will teach you how to match your subwoofer to your amp wattage wise..if you need any other help i will be their to reply asap so feel free to leave comments and i will help as much as i can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a5op4tSgiU

Back