Im lesbian and i love a girl who may or may not be straight. what should i do!?

anonymousss

Sep 16, 2008
i've had a crush on her for a really long time and were both girls...i dont know if she is gay too but at times i feel like shes flirting but i cant really tell she might just be being friendly. were close, but not super close. i get butterflies when i see her like everyday and i catch her staring at me a lot, but all i know is that shes a good friend i dont wanna lose.

should i tell her i like her??? its killing me not knowing but i dont wanna lose her. I know she is gay-friendly but that doesnt mean she is gay. Ive come out to a few of my good friends and it's getting a lot easier with there support towards gays, but it might freak this girl out if i told her i love HER...but then again she might feel the same way?? idk :( help!!
i've had a crush on her for a really long time and were both girls...i dont know if she is gay too but at times i feel like shes flirting but i cant really tell she might just be being friendly. were close, but not super close. i get butterflies when i see her like everyday and i catch her staring at me a lot, but all i know is that shes a good friend i dont wanna lose.

should i tell her i like her??? its killing me not knowing but i dont wanna lose her. I know she is gay-friendly but that doesnt mean she is gay. Ive come out to a few of my good friends and it's getting a lot easier with there support towards gays, but it might freak this girl out if i told her i love HER...but then again she might feel the same way?? idk :( help!!

Oh----major holdback----shes quite a few years older. Im teen shes 20s

Back