im 14, i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend & i took the morning after pill

Kylie

May 13, 2008
almost 4 days later. help? m 14, i have unprotected sex with my boyfriend twice in one night on March 5, 2011 saturday night, we did not use a condom, i was on my period at the time but i was almost done, he said he would pull out both times & he did, but i went into the bathroom after to check & see if he did. when i checked i noticed that he did, it was clear & sticky. i know it wasnnt form me. i was so scared to talk to my mom about it & i did, she said it was pre cum, she said guys dont even feel it come out, it just automatically does. so i finally took the morning after pill today March 8, 2011. i still think i could possibly be pregnant?? what should i do im so scared, can someone help me please???..

i keep feeling like im going too throw up but nothing comes up... i have irregular periods, i loose alot of blood, my periods are always on different weeks, & days, & i get severe BAD cramps.... this scares my mom because she said i could be fertile amy time & this might give me a higher chance of being pregnant & i think i ovulated 2 or 3 weeks ago.... HELP ME PLEASE

Back