if you smoke alot, can it affect a road side alco sensor test?

hillbilly

Apr 18, 2008
I don't think so, but you seem bent on killing yourself. I found out too late that smoking is a deadly habit, just takes longer to kill you than drinking and driving can. Please stop smoking, drinking and driving, and drugs, (also using a cell phone while driving), as all are deadly in the long run. I speak from experience and am serious. Good luck.

I don't think so, but you seem bent on killing yourself. I found out too late that smoking is a deadly habit, just takes longer to kill you than drinking and driving can. Please stop smoking, drinking and driving, and drugs, (also using a cell phone while driving), as all are deadly in the long run. I speak from experience and am serious. Good luck.

Back