If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and what would you do???

JJ20

Apr 13, 2008
Like the question says.. if you could travel anywhere, where would you go and what would you do???

Personally, I would most def go to the shaolin temple and visit the monks. Just their unique living style and their history intrigues me.

what about you guys?

honestly?

Anywhere?

I'd go inside of a magic time bubble filled with martial arts masters and train and train and train for 200 years, but I wouldn't age because I'm in a time bubble, and when I left, it'd be the same time it just was... Then I'd get back and be the most powerful human in the world...

boyakasha!

hahahaha... well, that's quite ambitious!

me, well, there are soooo many places i'd like to go, but for the time being, in my tkd mood (getting ready for sparring! yay!!!), id like to go to the past and train with the hwarang knights.... archery, soobak, swordfighting... fun stuff! (first i'd have to brush up my korean! lol!)

I would find all the ninjas addresses and make sure they had a lovely surprise waiting for them when they got home lol.
lisa xx

Germany. Go there, learn the language and bang hot german chicks. Hey...I can't dream can't I? Oh, and then go to Japan and do the same!

Go back in time to Beijing and meet Yang Lu Chan, and learn all his secrets, then leave before the start of the Boxer Rebellion.

Or else go back in time, kidnap Ron Jeremy and take his place for his first movie audition.

German chicks??? common man.. I would put Russian chicks ahead of German Chicks..although there are exceptions...

is that Sharpova tennis player Russian??? dayam!!!!!!!!!! I would love to give her a jujitsu lesson or 2

You can't get any better than blonde hair blued eyed girls with the German accent. Russian girls are below German and Japanese.

dayam!!! this thread is getting heated!!!..

I say treat it like an all you can eat buffet.....I don't discriminate..I'm open to hooking up with all chicks .. international pimp baybee!!! (yeah rite)

..... dude there is a 1/2 japanese 1/2 french chick in my class...dayam...she melts me with her eyes man ( when im not looking at her ass).... she can make me sushi and french fries....oh wait...french fries dont come from france.

.... ok boys, are you talkin' chicks or are we gonna get back on track?

I moved to OT also... not solely a ma discussion right?

I'd love to go to the UK to meet all the MAPers across the pond (... most of all my fellow mods ). I always imagine what it would be like to finally meet up... hopefully in a pub with a big pint of stout!

afterwards, if I'm able to stand......
I would want to work on my Geneolgy while I was in England ... find some distant relatives possibly.

I'd go to Vienna. I hear they've got a lovely music scene. I'd also go to that really neat circus school in France. I'd love to learn how to do that stuff! I'd so go back to Aix-en-Provence, though. I was there last summer and I loved it sooooo much!

Back