If you catch your son?

my nine yeat old still watches stuff like that all the time. I figure he will grow out of it on his own so I leave him alone about it. But I do wish he would do it soon.

Well... My 8 year old watches it with his younger sister so I wouldn't mind... I just hate the f'ing show to begin with

DORA DORA DORA THE EXPLORA BOMINOS! DI DI DI DI DORA DORA!!!!LOL it ok it sounds like sumthing hell grow out of dont bug him itll make him cry. BOMINOS

Let it be and be thankful.  At least he's not watching something like talk shows or shoot em up movies.  Be Thankful!!!!!!!!

I think it's refreshing!! Leave him be!! Would you rather he be out selecting the girls he wants to have sex with once he turns 10?Cartoons: Mighty Mouse, Little Audrey, Casper, Archie and Veronica, Betty Boop

Just leave him alone.Cartoons from childhood. The crap they call cartoons today are not cartoons. Kids today have been cheated.

its not that wered, cos when if i ever see posman pat on which i used to watch when i was a kid, i watch it. im 16, although, postman pat is a clasic kids program, where as dora the explorer is one of the cheap crap. Tv was much better when i watched it as a kid, its all toons now, i used to watch fireman sam, pingo, and one of the best clasics blue peter (which has gone down hill) the bbc does still show alot of these great old programs, if you dont have BBC i would recomened getting it, its a great channel, one of the best in the world (obviacly not for the british peope on here)

I say let his take him wherever he wants to go!!!!POLL: Definitely childhood cartoons!!!!

seriously, my 13 year old does this whenever his older brother is out of the house. I think its a comfort thing! I try not to notice because if I come downstairs he changes it to a more cool show.

I would probably show him something like History Bites or Mythbusters and try to watch those shows with him.I know you wanted funny answers, but Dora bugs me. Like, a lot.

save the razzing for now, it might be tellytubbies tomorrow and imagine how much fun you can have when he comes home in a few years the hardman with a girl in tow. you can tell him you threw away dora, id love it, it would be better than the 'baby pics' lol

Back