If I'm concerned with money should I choose a sedan over an SUV?

love

May 23, 2008
I was very set on an SUV after initially deciding between that and a sedan. SUVs are more on gas but what about other maintenance? I also am under the impression that I could get more luxury with my money by buying a sedan over an SUV, is that true? I don't see a huge difference other than more sedans with leather interior come up over SUVs in my pricerange..
Also what about auto insurance?
Thank you, my price range is as close to or under $10,000 as possible. I put in searches 11k or 12k hoping there's a chance to get the price down but ultimately I want to keep the car price to 10k...

Check out some KIA cars and SUV's there pricing is very well and you get the best bang for your buck!
Kia has been in my family sense 1997 and that is not going to change any time soon!

SUVs become money pits as the miles pile on, especially if they are 4WD. More parts on a truck meaning more parts to maintain.

As for the luxury, well, it depends on your definition of a luxurious vehicle.

Too many factors involved in an insurance premium. Its not just about the vehicle you drive. Where you live, driving history, credit history, options & safety items on your vehicle, etc. etc. etc.

It would be helpful if you actually specified your price range................

Back