If I travel to China, will I be arrested at the airport just because...?

Weleftandreturnedt

Jun 12, 2013
...I don't like the PRC government for having declared war on the Taiwanese?
@Sara - LOL. I wasn't aware that ANY laws exist in China that can't be circumvented by the CCP. Indeed, the PRC Constitution declares that the CCP are "above the law".
Article 37 Freedom of the person of citizens of the People’s Republic of China is inviolable.

No citizen may be arrested except with the approval or by decision of a people’s procuratorate or by decision of a people’s court, and arrests must be made by a public security organ.

Unlawful detention or deprivation or restriction of citizens’ freedom of the person by other means is prohibited, and unlawful search of the person of citizens is prohibited.
(I think we ALLknow that this is a total joke, overridden by the CCP anytime it wishes to do so.)

Article 51 Citizens of the People’s Republic of China, in exercising their freedoms and rights, may not infringe upon the interests of the State, of society or of the collective, or upon the lawful freedoms and rights of other citizens.
(The "interests of the State" are SOLELY DEFINED on a case-by-case basis by the CCP's Standing Committee.)

Article 52 It is the duty of citizens of the People’s Republic of China to safeguar
Article 52 It is the duty of citizens of the People’s Republic of China to safeguard the unification of the country and the unity of all its nationalities.
(This is in reference to ANY territory of OTHER PEOPLE that the CCP declares to be "a part of China", no matter who is living there or using it.)

Here's the kicker:
Article 67 The Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress exercises the following functions and powers:

(1) to interpret the Constitution and supervise its enforcement;

Yep... THEY decide what conflicting statements in the Costitution should be applied in any way they choose. Nice, Eh?
Study the term "Authoritarian Plutocratic Police State."

You have to get clear information only from the service provider for your trip.

Back