I WILL society

darkman

Mar 1, 2008
I found that this forum needs this society to encourage poeple,I mean there alot alot of things that a dude has in mind like a goal,to pass an exam get an A or lose weight,or clean the room:p: anyway these are goals so here you can put your goal and work hard to get it ,also to encourage others..etc...etc.etc...so if we get a fair number of memebers this will become offecial and I'll pm a mod
JOINNNNNNNN :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

I've just remembered the word I was looking for...DETERMINATION

Ok members until now are
1-gonnabavet
2-onaed (I love your avater :p: )
3-shadowkin
4-ChocoVet
5-Kit_Kat
6-GandalfdaGoblin
7-Jayjayjay
8-Ridgeback
9-Melone
10-doodle
11-Physics lover
12-StyleLover
13-matrix99
14-dude9944
15-~*PinkTeaCozy*~
16-slstephen
17- Ramy
18-bingobango

plus me

PS.they are not in a particular order...comeone people add it to your signatures:D to show how willing you are :D opps determained

I have goals!! Lots of them too... Like to get 3 As in my A Levels, get into Vet uni, become a zoo vet... get married and live in a HUGE house!! Um.. what else?

cool...I have a goal to go tothe gym this summer :p:get fair marks.,go to uni,become sucessful.reach my 204959687868473762663464657576876866868686 post:D

Well my first goal is to get an 'A' in chemistry :eek: so i'm determined to stop wasting my time on here :rolleyes: i'm off to revise:vroam:

sounds like a cool idea positive thinking and all tht :) can i join?? I WILL do better in my A Levels than I think :)

Back