i want to add Bluetooth capability to my laptop? and increase wireless speed...

Apr 30, 2013
...(optional)? okay, so I bought this laptop about 4 months or so ago and I love it, but I wanted to pair my headset with it for playing SC2, but I realized that I did not have Bluetooth capability on this laptop, so I didn't get too mad, I just used a wired headset, but now for some reason I really want to add Bluetooth to this thing, it is a HP Pavilion G6 2235us, i'm pretty sure it would be possible with a new wireless card, right? but i'm not sure if and how to tell if I need to mod the BIOS, also, I don't know how to mod BIOS, but I think google will help if I need to. So, basically, will it work? what will I need to know? any suggestions? will I be able to increase Wi-Fi speeds too?

http://www.amazon.com/6230-IEEE-802-11n-draft-Bluetooth/dp/B004PG08SE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1367041812&sr=8-2&keywords=bluetooth+card

will this card be good? will I need additional products? thank you very much
I am not interested in USB Bluetooth dongles etc, I want it to be internal, my usb slots are needed for more important things, please refer to the question above

Im sorry i dont remember exactly what its called but for bluetooth walmart sells a little plug in (computer) device that enables bluetooth capability.

That should be fine, just make sure to download all the required drivers for it.

Your WiFi speed will stay the same if you already have a Wireless N card in your laptop and wireless N router.

Back