I "stole" a girl from her bf and now she's going back to that guy. Just need to vent?

BudiSudaryo

Dec 6, 2011
I "stole" a girl from her bf and now she's going back to that guy. Just need to vent?

Hi,

So I was interested with this girl who's also my ex's best friend (more about this later). At that time she had a bf but we would chat online everyday and by her responses I knew she liked me too. One thing led to another and then she confessed that she adores me and that she doesn't feel any chemistry with her on-off 2 year bf anymore and she was going to put an end of their relationship. About a week later, she finally broke up with him and we continued seeing each other. FYI, the bf had found out about the affair but somehow didn't broke up with her.

About 2 months later, she started acting distant and finally she told me she couldn't see me anymore. The reason was she thought she wouldn't ever get the courage to tell her best friend about us and she was hinting that her best friend still loves me.

I went LC with her and 2 months later (a few days ago) I heard a rumor that she and her ex went back together. Maybe I should'nt have done this, but I asked her if that's true. She said it's not an official gf/bf thing but yes, they've been seeing each other. My jealousy led me to ask where did it start. She said they only started to get close again about 2 weeks ago. And when she was with me she never thought about getting back together with him. But now she sees them as a brand new couple and puts the past behind. FYI this ex/bf is not what you'd call a nice guy. He likes to cheat and lie. The girl has been cheated and lied too many times and yet she keeps going back. Classic.

I was shocked by that and I felt like I got kicked in the face. I mean, my heart wouldn't hurt this bad if she dated other person. But it's the ex whom she left for me. Talk about who's having the last laugh. Anyway, I know I was guilty of stealing her and this is maybe what they call karma. In retrospect, he deserves her more and I deserve this for my wrongdoing. It's time to move on and I'd appreciate if someone willing to share their 2 cents or maybe similar experience. Thanks.

Back