I now have an iPad. Problem is, i don't know how to get games and apps for it...?

Conrad

Sep 11, 2008
I'm also wondering whether my Ipad can be connected to my PC... Maybe i can get games and apps for my iPad from the Internet, but then, i would have to download them TO MY PC first... Is it the same as a simple "USB connection and transferring the games to my iPad? I don't dare connect the two yet, because i'm afraid i might break both...
WHEN u say "plug in the computer" do you mean a PC or a Mac? Mine is a PC.

Step one: Download iTunes.
Step two: Make an iTunes account on the iTunes computer software.
Step three: Plug your iPad into the computer and follow on screen steps to sync your iPad to the iTunes library.
Step four: Connect your iPad or laptop to internet.
Step five: On iPad, go to the app store tab, on computer, go to store tab on the iTunes software.
Step six: Search through the app store until you find an app you may want to get.
Step seven: Press download, then go to your homescreen on iPad, or the tab for your iPad on itunes.
Step eight: If on iPad, just press on the app. On computer, go to the sub-tab for apps and press on the recently downloaded app, then press sync on the bottom right side of the itunes software.
Step nine: Wait for the iPad to sync up.
Step ten: Once done syncing, go onto your iPad and the app should be on one of the pages on the main screen.

Back