I need some fitness nutrition supplement advice.?

Frannie

Nov 23, 2008
I'll try to make this short. I'm entering a 12 week bodybuilding contest that is more or less for out of shape people, the winner is judged by their routine and amount of improvement. I'm very out of shape and I start my 12 weeks at the end of January. But any way I go to this con artist of a gym and my personal trainer's job "doesn't include nutrition advice" because they have nutritionist, which will run me another $40 per one hour session. (Luckily my membership expires in March, I found a good gym with people who care.) Anyway I have a little knowledge of supplements but I don't want a cookie cutter routine out of a magazine or book. I know I need at least Whey, Casein, a NO2/caffeine workout enhancer....after that I don't know. I read women can benefit greatly from creating but I also read it can cause bloat and I want to try to avoid bloating since the judging is purely aesthetic. Should I try a mass gainer as well?
Basically I want as much muscle gain and definition as I can get in 12 weeks (safely). My goal is to get as close to an IFBB bikini model as I can get in the long run and gain about 10-15lb or more in healthy fat and muscle. (The contest is just to get me motivated for now.)
I did some kind of heavy weight rep test and I apparently have more fast twitch muscle than slow twitch which my PT said was good for bodybuilding. Do I need to cater to "fast twitch" muscle differently or are they all the same?
My stack so far (though I won't start taking anything till I start lifting in a few weeks so I have time to return if its not good.) Pre workout- Fast Twitch energy booster an hour before, Myofusion Protein mixed with 10g of Casein 20 minutes before, MyoFusion again post workout, and GNC generic brand 100% Casein at night. Also I take a multi vitamin and green tea supplement in the morning. Should I add creatine? Are multitasking supplements good to take (like Fast Twitch has NO2, caffeine and I think a bit of creatine, or am I better off getting them all separate and mixing them together?
I weigh 85lbs and am 5' but I have a crazy metabolism so I always eat and never exercise so my body fat is at 23% which is high my doctor told me for someone as small as I am
I am completely lost so any advice would be great!!!.
Thanks!
Joyann Lewis, I mentioned whey, My fusion is a whey protien source...

Also I read that if you mix one or two protien shakes a day with a dairy (whole milk being the best) that it helped even more with recovery. And since I'm not worried about weight really I was going to do my post workout or before bed shake with whole milk or whole fat Greek yogurt....or should it be morning?

Back