I need help with my comcast cable box please.?

juliod

Jul 29, 2008
Just recently I got a cable box from comcast. I had help to install it, so, any questions about what is connect where, just might be a little vague, sorry! Anyway, just recently, we started paying to have channels such HBO,G4, Nicktoons, etc etc. They worked for about the first 4 days, but now when I enter the channel, it just says "one moment please the channel will be available in a moment" (I think). I wait about an 20 minutes, the message is still there...If am lucky someday's though, the message goes away, buuuut here's what happens.

The screen will flash showing the channel good for a brief second, then goes back to the black screen I was originally looking at. It'll keep flashing the channel for brief seconds without any sound. This is very confusing,and I apologize if I didn't explain it well enough.

Am paying for these channels...that I can't see. Does anyone know what I should do? Any help would be very appreciated! Thanks guys and gals.

--Also,this isn't as important to me,but any help for this would be very appreciated as well, thanks!--

Anyway, I believe I have the ON DEMAND feature in too. I used it the first 2 times I had just gotten my cable box...however, now it just says something about waiting 5 minutes and it will work again...though, I can wait an hour, and it still tells me that same message....Before you say or ask, yes, I did call customer service, and the worker told me to just listen to the message they cable box gave me, that it'll work...lazy idiot.

Am willing to call them again, if that's what some of you guys think I should do, but am not sure that's going to help...Anyhow, thanks again for reading and any answer will be appreciated! :D

Back