i have xbox live but it does not let me use it?

Well... Make sure to activate it, Make sure it's an Xbox Live Gold Account, and make sure that you fully complete the sign up process.

Make sure that you have an internet connection in the first place and afterward make sure that the account has not been banned or tampered with in any way and finally you should check to see if it is set up correctly because if you don't accept the terms and agreement policy you are basically screwed and you will have to make a new account.

u have to first u let microsoft fuck u over with buy gay membership get a ps3 so its free and the reformed psn is just like xbox live

ya you need gold witch is like 8$ a month or you can go to game stores or 7-11 and you can buy cards that give you live or if you have done that it might be cause your internet is to week to read

you probably have a silver membership which doesnt let you do anything really. upgrade to gold and you can play games online and all that fun stuff.

Be more specific. Actually WAY more specific. Trials, accounts, paid, etc.

To play games online, you need to purchase and have an active Gold membership for Xbox LIVE. This costs around £30 - £40 from stores such as Blockbuster (UK). You'll get a code of which you enter in a specific place. When buying a coupon, it'll only last for a certain amount of time, depending on which voucher you obtained. I always buy 12 months at a time.

If your profile is running on Silver, and you've already used your 1 month free trial, then make a new profile and activate the 1 month trial if you have any remaining.

You have to pay for it :( . You have to buy an xbox live card from a store. They give you a code and you type in in your xbox. but they only have a certain amount of time on them. So you have to keep buying them. You would spend at least 70$ a year on cards just to keep playing.

You need to get a PS3. Use your Xbox for watching movies.
Prepare for the thumbs down from the fanboys...

Back