I have an iPod touch and an ipad, they both use the same accounts?

adam

May 15, 2008
When I buy something in iTunes, it gets into the ipad. How do I stop it so it downloads on he touch, and but not on the ipad.

Tap on Settings. Scroll down till you see: iTunes & Apps Store. Click on it and it should show a list saying Automatic Downloads and have 3 options: Music, Apps and Books. It should say On. Tap on: On and it will now say Off. Note: You would have to tap on all of the three options individually unless you do not mind music and books that are purchased from another device automatically download on the iPad. After tapping Off you will no longer have anything that you have purchased from other devices automatically downloaded :)

Tap on Settings. Scroll down till you see: iTunes & Apps Store. Click on it and it should show a list saying Automatic Downloads and have 3 options: Music, Apps and Books. It should say On. Tap on: On and it will now say Off. Note: You would have to tap on all of the three options individually unless you do not mind music and books that are purchased from another device automatically download on the iPad. After tapping Off you will no longer have anything that you have purchased from other devices automatically downloaded :)

Back