i have an iphone 3g, and i want to jailbreak and unlock?

hell_satan_evil

Oct 30, 2008
can i jailbreak it and unlock it?, and if i do jailbreak it and unlock it will it affect my contract with at&t or nothing wrong will happen

Unlocking and jailbreaking iphones are not same process..Jailbreaking is helps remove the restriction in the i-phones to accept thrid party applications,software,music etc.In Many unlocking method jailbreaking is must before unlocking i-phones.
Unlocking helps to removes the network lock.If you delete the network lock in your i-phone you can use any network in that phone.You can jailbreak your i-phone using the site
www.iclarified.com/jailbreak/
To unlock i-phone use remote unlock service is best than software and other unlocking tools.Software is very big unlocking method.So i would suggest remote unlock method.It is very simple method.In this method you no need to jailbreak i-phone compulsory ,you can unlock it and then you can jailbreak it.To buy remote unlock service for APPLE I-PHONES,visit the site Prounlocking.com buy remote unlock service and unlock it easily.Software may sometimes damage your i-phones ,but remote unlock service won't damage the Apple I-phones.If you unlock your iphone 3g the AT&T contract will get removed

Back