I have a tour & trvel agency under the name Kashmir stay tours and travels?

Suresh

Sep 24, 2008
I have lounched web site under name www.kashmirstay.com. Now how can i promote my bussiness as focus is on Kasmir especilly south Kashmir As u know Kashmir is the paradise on earth. Most people of world are unaware about Jannat -I-Kashmir?
South Kashmir is the epicente of natural beauty of Kashmir. Espacily Breng Valley. Breng valley is spread around 75 km road length. Kokernag, Daksum, Achabal, Lehenwan, Poshwan, Margan. Dodakul(milk river),Margen Top, Brengi nallah and Synthen Top are very good places to visit. The area is situated south of the Kashmir if you want vist the area you will be surprise to see the beauty of nature . Their are tremendous landscapes, water strimes beautiful natural parks, herbal plants, calcium water spring and weather is most pleasant. There are ancient trekking routs. With these routs you can reach to Wadwan, Madwah valley,Kishtawar, Doda, Mawarnag, and Ladakh. You can also see the rainbow trout in the fresh water. You can also see the water lakes like Chohernag, Mawarnag of upper reach of the Breng Valley. So sugest me how can i promote my bussines.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.kashmirstay.com

cell: +91-9596356612,+91-9419949988

that's it

Well it's good to see your information, may be considerable in needed times.

Back