I have a T-mobile phone. How do I leave or forward a voicemail message

ANONYMOUS

May 11, 2008
to someone who does not? I'm trying to leave a voicemail message to someone. They do not have a t-mobile phone apparently. When I tried to forward a message to them, it said that their number was not a valid destination. I tried just sending them a voicemail directly instead of forwarding a message to them and it still said sorry this number is not a valid destination and that a valid destination is a t-mobile number or a group-list number. When I try calling this person and they dont pick up it tells me to leave my message at the beep and I do, so does this mean this person hasn't gotten my previous voicemails from when they missed my calls? I really need to leave this person a message. They wont talk to me on the phone anymore so I can only leave them messages. Is there any other way to get my voice messages to this person? They don't have a t-mobile phone so thats why I can't get my messages through to them. Should I just call and when it says leave the message at the beep do I leave it and should it go through? Can I send the voicemail another way? They live in another part of the state so I cant meet them and they have skype and an email but no computer. They get everything on their phone. I just need to send this voice message to this person so any help is really appreciated.
also they aren't answering my texts anymore so thats why I'm trying to leave a voice message.

Back