I have a fitness question,i have a big fat gut from drinking beer the past two

Thomas

May 13, 2008
years i drink on the weekends? and this summer i commited myself to running to get rid of this lard.I have been running 6-7 miles a week,will this help me to get rid of this? Or do i need to do more? And i still want to drink on the weekends! Thank You please help!!

Beer has a tendency to bloat people up.....so increase your miles to 10...that should do the trick

I strongly believe that you have to stop drinking completely and do regular exercises. Then only your extra gut will be reduced.

I strongly believe that you have to stop drinking completely and do regular exercises. Then only your extra gut will be reduced.

half of the belly comes from the carbination of the beer. most beer guts are round rather than overhanging the waste....like randy from trailer park boys (has a beer gut). just drink less and keep the fizz low and it will just gas itself out

half of the belly comes from the carbination of the beer. most beer guts are round rather than overhanging the waste....like randy from trailer park boys (has a beer gut). just drink less and keep the fizz low and it will just gas itself out

Back