I have a 99 Acura 2.5 cl. when the ac is on and i come to a stop, the idle

Jason

May 11, 2008
drops real low for a sec or two.why? The idle also drops when i use any of the power options. It does it a few times while siting at light's..any idle time, it will do it for a few seconds, stop and do it again. When i step on the gas there's this hesitancy. The check engine light is on, needs a new Cadillac converter. Also, its always low on oil. I check it all the time and its low. I keep a drip pan under neath and its always dry. I never smell burning oil or see any in the engine compartment. It has 145,000 miles. Other then the few problems ive listed, she runs great! gets up and goes, smooth running and always starts. It has a newer battery and hasn't had any major repairs done to it. I get the oil changed, air filter, spark plugs and keep up with everything else when its suppose to be done. I take good care of her, sad she's having these few problems. Im wanting to know if the idle drops just because its a smaller engine or if there's a problem. My other question. Since it needs a new cadi conv, is that why she runs different and the oil seems to just disappear? I want to spend my money fixing the problems, not just hearing whats wrong.

Back