i had a dream of kittens bitting my right hand. what does it mean?

amandurrr

Dec 19, 2009
ok i had this REALLY weird dream, i wish i wrote it down because i remembered everything this morning but now after work, 12 hrs later i cant remember much but this:
Me and my friend where driving and got lost, we ended up at this abandoned camp place/town. there was a guy about our age, 20ish. he came up to us saying everyone was just somewhere else for the time being and out of no where i hear crying so i told them i would brb. Sooo i go to a different room following this sound, i ended up climbing up a tree out the window becasue it was coming from the roof. When i get the roof....*i look at all the other roofs from there and see cats either dead or meowing dying on the other roofs* i look around on the one im at and see 1 dead kitten and 2 others dying, i bring those in and i go back to my friend and the guy shoeing them the kittens ..........*the kittens staarted meowing creepy and started to bit my right hand like peircing though my skin on the top part llike trying to rip it off* i yanked them off me and decided to feed them so i went to the kitchen again leaving my friend with the guy, while im in the kitched looking for something for the kittens they ...*start attacking me again and more creepy cats come trying to bite me, i slapped them off me and well.. ended up killing them all by accident* i go to where my friend is and i was scared to tell her what happened because she loves cats. she left me there, like she droooove off! but it ended up being was that because she heard me call her and she went to the room i called her in and i was dead on the floor but it was an illusion, not rlly me.
but yeah i wanted to know more about what the parts in * * ment, can anyone tell me?

Back