I had a dream about a deceased loved one friend?

flowergirl

Jul 17, 2008
She was the same age as my mother when she passed a way of cancer. 4 months a go
from the time she passed a way, I am thinking if soul and consciousness exist after death and if she can hear me and listen to me when I miss her.
last night i had a dream that she was talking to me on the phone (i don't know who made the contact first , but i am sure that in my dream , I knew she was death and phone was a tool for her to contact me)
she was telling me : I knew and i was watching you when at that family event you missed me or were thinking of me,...
i don't exactly remember how many events she were talking about or what event exactly, but i know she was talking about all the occasions i was thinking of her and i wished she was there too. in my dream she was happy and talking to me happily and cheerfully. her attitude was like a person who has left someone for a long time or living in another country and now has reached that person.

she was talking with this type of excitement: Oh yeah, I saw you that you missed me (like a person who has seen a picture of her friend from another country)
she was telling me with a reassuring feeling (don't worry i see you and hear you)

That's my Perception of dream

Still, i am not sure that it was an actual visit with her or just my brain Reflection of my thoughts during these months.
how should I recognize if it was an actual visit?
what do you think?

thank you

Back