I can't log into the android market using google sign in on my Incredible?

Kenny

May 16, 2008
OK...I hope this isn't too confusing.
I'm trying to open my android market app on my Droid Incredible. When I do, a box pops up titled Google sign in. Then says "you entered the wrong password or your account has changed. Please re-enter your password." Under user name, which is pre-filled and won't allow me to change it, its my youtube user name with @youtube.com following it. I can only type in a password. I can't find a way to change the user name to my google account I had to create when I got my Incredible and had to open a Gmail account. I'm confused on why its linking me to my youtube account. Even when I opened a youtube account, I didn't use this user name. I used a name/email with @yahoo.com at the end. I tried to go on my home computer with the real google website and log in with my username with youtube.com at the end just to see if it would give me help. It told me that the user name/email is incorrect. Would it help to uninstall my youtube app for now? This is the first time its asked me to sign into the android market. I hope you all followed me ok!!!!!

Back