I bought a used toyota camry year 2000 did i make a decent deal?

Robert

May 16, 2008
i bought a used toyota camry and the year of the car is 2000 and has 85,000 miles on it. I paid 6 grand out the door with tags and all ready that after taxes and everything. They car went and got serviced and anything that may have been wrong was guaranteed to be corrected!

Not a bad vehicle at least it's not bad on gas and is a long lasting durable fairly reliable vehicle but I'd want to go over the sales agreement especially what type of warranty they gave you and if you just purchased that vehicle you still can go back and complain or work out a better deal etc.You must be able to work out some kind of deal either a longer warranty or better warranty coverage etc.

Hope that helps and best of luck.By the way if you truly are feeling unhappy or dissatisfied etc I'd suggest you look around and compare pries etc and perhaps get some direct evidence that better prices and deals on the same exact vehicle are being offered by others.Note car dealerships etc don't like it when other potential sales customers are around and a customer is complaining about such things.

Well, there's no guarantee with a used car. I had a 1969 Toyota Corona Deluxe that I drove for nearly 400,000 miles with no major repairs. (I lost control of it on an icy bridge and sort of rounded all of the corners off by bouncing off the guardrails).

Back