I am thinking about having my SUV painted at maaco.?

sayhello41635

Sep 28, 2008
Has anyone out there ever had their car painted by maaco. If so, are you satisfied with the job? How much did you have to pay? thanks in advance.

Sure, you can have your SUV painted by Maaco.

You just may want to park it around the block so no one sees you driving it.

Go to an independent body shop and see what kind of price you can negotiate.

To get a decent paint job from Maaco (or any other discount paint shop) you'll need to spend a minimum of about $1500.

yep I used them once here in Dallas Texas and I was very upset with the job I got.They used to much air pressure I was told because the paint looked like a flat paint instead of glossy and shiny.Plus they overcharged me 200 dollars for extra body work and after 6 months I went to a car wash and the paint started to pop off on a few places and they would not honor their warranty because I used a high pressure car washer. I have never heard such a story they told me about the warranty.I would not recommend these people to anyone,just my opinion.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Don't go there. They did my Chevy pick up a few years back. They really did a horrible job. The left runs in the paint, one spot that looked like something rubbed against the paint while it was wet.

Back