I am a sad bird

Apr 17, 2009
I'm sad I just poured out my heart and soul to this bloke I have been fond of for a year...and he is not that fond so I am sad *sniff*...its off topic but reply with sad tales of 'woe is me' I made a prat* of myself by telling someone how I feel.

Tans-the sad

On the bright side, better out than in. Now you know where things stand and can move on rather than living year after year in "what if?"

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Grab some choccy and a bottle of vodka

Very well put Victoria!

Tansy - go home tonight, have a few drinks and a bit of a cry to get the 'blues' out of your system..... then put on a happy song and whack up the volume!

Tomorrow is another day, and there are sure to be better things around the corner!

I almost left my wife for a work colleague - poured my heart out to her to be told she just thought I was a good friend.....

Now I lost that friend, but realised how much I loved my wife, and am glad I didnt make a huge mistake

I have one of those huge bars of caramel dairy milk chocolate that you can share. I'm in process of eating it right now! Yum!

I once asked a girl out to the pub and she accepted only to spend the evening telling me about how happy she was to have started dating her housemate while I nodded and smiled (and doubled my drinking rate ).

Another thing Tansy, you're brave!

I've never asked anyone out, never been the first to say how I feel. I'm a wuss!

As Johnno said, crank the music up and look forward to a new day

Definitely! It's one of the bravest things you can do! Most of us guys are pretty wussy about the whole thing (NaughtyKnight excepted, I'm sure!)! I usually have to be pretty drunk before I attempt anything like that!

really?!

Ive never had a problem asking people out ... Heck I even asked a few girls in the shops for their phone numbers ... sometimes it worked, some it didnt, but it never put me off asking.

Back