I´m willing to do something to break the ice between this guy but is he interested?

Selena

Jun 1, 2008
There is a guy in school, I often find him taking a glance at me.
Our major is different so I see him sometimes in the library or cafeteria.

Today I was walking to the cafeteria and there he was, sitting with his friends.
I saw his back, suddenly he turned his head (it must be accident) he saw me
then he turned a bit once to the side and checked again.
After 1 second he turned again his head and looked at my face.

I set near his table, and our eyes met more than 5 times in 10 minutes.
Even if he was talking with his friends. He was keep making an eye contact to me.
so did I....

is he interested?
what does it mean when guys keep taking a glance at a girl, making an eye contact.
He is really good looking, law student (must be clever), seems like pretty open and has a lot of girlfriends.

But I know that he won't approach me unless I do something!
People usually find me very uptight... (outlooking problem)
should I ? I don´t wanna make a fool of myself!!! but I´m willing to do something to break the ice between this guy. If you tell me if there is something about this guy.
HELP!

Next time he looks at you, indicate with your finger for him to come over. When he comes over, ask him to sit a while. Tell him he has the most amazing smile you have ever seen and it makes you feel happy inside. Then talk about what he knows and likes the most...him. Good luck.

if he looks at you , you must smile and then look down at something on the table then look back up at him

Go ahead. Atleast initiate conversations with him in the beginning. Then maybe after a month or so, if your liking persists. Then probably you could drop hints. And if he's smart enough to understand them and respond positively. Then you're on the right track girl. :) good luck. \m/

Just go up to him and tell him how you feel. Who cares if he doesn't like you. People will see you as a strong person for being true to who you are.

I think yes he is interested,her you go.

answer mine please
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnyZoVvihNbgMMYMr8L5ZVLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111102093208AAd9OrM

If he keeps looking at you like that he has interest in you. You won't make a fool out of yourself it's life. Don't let him get away from you if you really like him. Just go for it.

Back