How to convince parents to let me go on 4day cruise with bf ?

aaaa1

Sep 23, 2010
***THIS WILL BE LONG - DON'T *****...IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ&HELP GTFO****

ok my 21st bday is in beg. of december. I really wanted to go on a cruise so I looked into it and the prices, etc. Now, my boyfriend I have been with since early-mid march so by decemeber we'll have been together like 9 or 10 months anyways. My parents like him a lot and think that I am actually a bad influence on him because he's really good and doesn't like when I drink (mymom even said to him she's gonna make sure he's with me on my birthday because she'll know im not gonna be plastered then).
Problem is they are still strict as a MF. Even though I am going to be 21, I guess I am still there "little girl" (their only daughter). But, sometimes I feel like they don't let me grow up. I don't go out to clubs and parties or anything so I am not super wild all the time or anything. I paid for my own college class this semester, have a part time job and maybe once or twice a week when I am not at work or class I like to go over my boyfriends house to just hangout and watch tv, play FIFA on ps3, watch a movie...just chill. But they have a curfew for me of 12am I have to be in the door of my house. Or if i work during the day, I can't go out anywhere at night or vice versa because I have a dog I got almost a yr ago that they give as an excuse saying I can't leave my dog for a whole day even though theres always someone home to watch her.

But anyways back on track...I have kind of brought it up to my mom saying I am going on a cruise and when she asked with who (sarcastically) I said my bfs name and she just kind of? laughed it off to my dad. Then when they had their two friends over at night over the weekend I said something like "ok going to plan my cruise" and her friend was saying I should look on this website and everything and my mom was just kind of quiet. But I just paid for it.. so I can't really turn back now. But haven't told her.

How should I - and how can i convince her that i wil

Back