How to Convert M2TS to AVI, MPG, MP4, ASF, and MOV?

fayeswf

Nov 29, 2011
fayeswf
What do you do with a M2TS video? I have always been fond of Hollywood movies and download every new one when it is released and enjoy it on my iPad. However, I used to be puzzled about a problem once. When I downloaded the movie, I found many are of M2TS format while my iPad doesn’t support. At first, I don’t know how to deal with it and let the movie ago.

Later on, my friend recommended to me a particular tool called M2TS Converter, which helps me pull the problem away.

interface.jpg

M2TS Converter is extremely an excellent tool to convert M2TS files to almost all the popular video formats including AVI, MPG, MP4, ASF, MOV, RMVB, WMV, DivX, Xvid, 3GP, RM, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC and so on. Maybe you would say it is not a big deal as other products can also do that. However, it’s different. This M2TS Converter also supports to convert MTS, TS, TOD, and MOD files. What’s more, it is allowed for users to extract audios from videos and convert them to AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, etc. So you see, it is an all-in-one product. There is nearly no limit to the format of input and output files either for videos or for audios.
More importantly, M2TS Converter owns a powerful edit function to help users trim, crop or merge files. You can also add watermark to make the files more perfect and memorable.
How to use the M2TS Converter to convert files of M2TS to other formats, for example, MOV? It is very easy. Just follow the steps.

Step 1: Add video.
Download this M2TS Converter, run it and click “Add Video” button to load your files to be converted.

Step 2: Choose an output format.
Open up the “Profile” drop-down list. Choose MOV as the goal format.

profile-mpeg.jpg

Tip You can select a folder as the destination. After the conversion, the completed videos can be played there.

Step 3: Trim video

effect.jpg

Drag the two solders to set the time length or just adjust the data of Start time and End time.
Then you can get rid of the extra part of the video.

Step 4: Start conversion.

Click “Convert” button to start converting the M2TS video. It will be finished soon and you won’t need to worry if there is any quality loss.

M2TS Converter Reviews describes this software in detail. And considering Mac users, it recommends a M2TS Converter for Mac. Both of the two converters are really worth to have a try.

Back