How to activate Sony Ericsson Sim Card for free??? Any ideas?? :/?

Maryam

Jul 29, 2008
Hi, i want to tell you my story.....(lol i didnt know how to start so i just said this -_-)
I am 17 years old and i still don't have an ipod/iphone/or whatever....
And i REALLY want one :( You know, when you grown up, or see many kids have something you want it too...lol...
I don't want it for fun. I have MANY important stuff that a phone would help :( For one thing, it's about school stuff too. Anyways, i can't have a phone cause we live in Canada now, (its not where er were born) and it's more expensive for us than in our country which...we were kind of...rich.....
(not anymore T_T).....(the dream had gone forever now T-T....lol who needs money....) -_-
Sooo..thats why i can't have a phone. But one day, my dad had found a phone, (Sony Ericsson) and it had the sim card in it. Inactivate one....So he gave it to me, but i never used it cause its uselss :( Who needs a phone with no internet, calling, texting??? :/ So i thought of this idea about searching and asking of ppl's opinion. Which i hope u guys will help. So, any idea of how to activate this card? You know that fido company want u to pay every week if u buy a sim card. No body has paid for the sim card in that phone. My dad would defenitly not pay EVERY week. He says its too expensive. Lol im soo sorry the question is kind of long, but i really had to say wats in my mind to someone :( Thank u for being patient and bye!!! :D
Oh, i thought you might need these info (not sure but i'll just give it away) :
Phone model : z310a
Number : 15196944542
IMEI :35467001199679-2-40

Back