How many would come to Christ if He reviled Himself to you showing you He is real?

eeee1

May 13, 2008
I'm being serious here...

Would you reject Him or receive Him if He invited you to come to Him?

This would show who wants God and don't want God...

See Christians, many would come to Christ If God would make Himself known to them, but He refuses to do so...

Voice in the Wilderness

You don't really understand what I'm saying...

Someone who cares

Remember what Peter said about Him?

2 Peter 1:16
We did not follow cleverly invented stories when we told you about the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

"If God would make Himself known to them, but He refuses to do so" :mad: is not true.Through the experience called the "baptism of the Holy Spirit",which we request through prayer, God comes into our lives, primarily by showing His overwhelming love and compassion to us.

I would doubt my sanity. Occom's Razor says it more likely that I'm insane. By if he did it in front of a crowd of people, I'd be compelled to believe.

I would say everyone, but there are people who blame Him for everything. They may not go out of anger.

The word you are desperately intending is "revealed". None would accept it if he "revealed" himself as faith does not work that way. It would be forgotten or written off to "a bad bit of cheese" or some other excuse.

If he revealed himself, I would wonder if all the other Gods from all the other religions are real too.

things would pretty much stay the same!

He lived on earth 33 yrs and then was killed!! Most would do what the Romans did!!

YOU BLAME HIM... HE REFUSES!!!??? WHAT A SAD, PATHETIC COP OUT!!! MAYBE HE SHOULD HAVE REFUSED TO CREATE YOU!!

THE REALITY IS THAT HE WILL REVEAL HIMSELF!! UNFORTUNATELY, THOSE WHO DENIED HIM BECAUSE THEY LIKED SIN BETTER, WILL BE OUT OF TIME!

Back