How long to see results in the gym?

PlaymeinCoD

Apr 30, 2013
I'd been going to the gym and working out intensively 4 days a week a over an hour a day.
I was going strong for 2 months but then soccer interrupted. I've started going again with a different but more intense routine, for about a month now. I am a freshmen in high school, with a very skinny structure and genes. So it's a bit hard for me to overcome my genes.
I currently use this as my post workout protein shake:

http://goo.gl/zYPkh

I'm 14 years old, 5' 8", 128-130lbs. I take 2 scoops of whey protein, but I'm not interested in creatine and weight gainers. I understand results don't pour in overnight, but after a while. But how long exactly? Everybody has a different pace of growth, but how long should I approximately wait?

I'll start taking pictures and comparing soon.

I would say from about 3 months to 4-5 months depending on, as you said, your own pace of growth.

Having said that, you're a 14 year old kid and training so hard and drinking protein is just bad for you, It will stunt your growth and I dont know if you should 'build' muscle.

By all means remain fit, but actually actively building muscle is very stupid of you. Sorry to say.

I don't know if it will change your mind, I hope so. But it will be better to remain fit for now, run, do bodyweight exercise, DO NOT drink protein. And you can start going to the gym once your body is developed (16-20)

Back