How long do braces hurt for after been fitted?

its ok

braces are gonna hurt for 4-5 days but you can talk perfectly fine and it only hurts when you eat.

brace face

got my braces on two days ago. they hurt the first day, but now their after easing down quite a bit. should be fine in a wek, i would think! its fine all the time xcept when eating. it feels like my gums are play dough n my teeth are goin to fall out! but that means their moving, which is good! how often do ye brush yere teeth? just wondering, coz im doin the brushing, wire cleaning, mouthwashing n red table thing 3-4 times a day!! is this nessisary?? :p:p

brace face

ok, thanks! its quite frustraring! i dont know what foods i can eat?! how many times in the day should i brush?

:emot1::(I just got braces and they kill like carzy i cant eat or put any preasur on my teeth and i want to know how long it will hurt for:(:3_9_7[1]:

braces

I just got braces yesterday and they hurt like hell:mad: I really hope that they will stop hurting in about 2-5 days

i hate my braces to and i have glue on my back teeth && it really bothering meee :(

I just got braces yesterday and they hurt like hell:mad: I really hope that they will stop hurting in about 2-5 days

i wish mines will stopp; mines hurt on one side; it feel like this tooth is gettin loose

OMG!!! I got Braces yesterday. And they KILL! I'm in so much PAIN!!!! I just wanna rip them of my teeth, they're that sore!!!!

I tried to eat noodles last night and it took me like 45 mins just to finish half of it!!!

When Wil the PAIN GO AWAY???

braces

i'v just had braces fitted and it really hurts. Does anybody know how long it will hurt for???

It's day three for me and the pain is still bad. I can't taste anything! Jello and soup it is again for today.

my braces are killing me. i couldnt eat. still cant. im having soup+having 2teeth out at the same time, omg. its gay, :'((((.

I got my brace on Tues at 9:30am when they put them on they didn't hurt....but that night OMG!!!! they hurt soooo baaaddd and the day after is the absolute worst. Today is the second day and I'm able to chew gum but I have to chew like a cow cause they still hurt a little lol!!!...chewing gum helps a lot cause it massages ur gums, just be careful some orthodontist don't recommend it so PLEASE ASK FIRST, and make sure it's suger-free.

im getting them next tuesday my sister says they hurt for a day, my friend says 3-4 the other 1 says a week which is brill cus xmas day is 4 days after they ar fitted, will they last that long + can i eat steak its ma fave n i dont wanna go without it wen we go out 4 dinner at my b-day (wich is in 2 days) :)

my braces

i got my braces on thursday and they hurt so much how long would that last for coz i cant eat anything :confused:

HELP!

:hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::::hurt::hurt::hurt:I had got the wires in between my braces yeterday and they hurt like crazy. I cant sleep at night and dont know what to eat at times. So WHat should i do and how long will they last because my birthday is on Monday and i cant take the pain.

i got braces yesterday and today in the morning, they are killing me! im gonna die! its like sharp pain peircing through my teeth! i can barely eat let alone talk! i start school tomorrow and i dont want to have pain! what should i do???? HELP!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(

I just got my braces today, and they KILL!! I have archery camp this weekend in orilla and I usually eat stuff that's really yummy like pancakes (ALOT OF THEM ^_^) it's a once a year thing I got to and I wanna be able to enjoy everything there even with the braces! I also used Tylenol or whatever you call it I got some tonight and it seeps the pain away bit by bit, also when u sleep and your braTces still hurt, sleep with your stomach in the air and your face directing the ceiling so your cheek or something doesn't get to agitated against the pillow :p hope thT helps :) and Yee I hope everythings ganna be ok when I go to Camp Couchiching this weekend!

Got my braces yesterday and they didnt hurt until about 5 hours later in which they killed. I could hardly sleep that night through the pain and on day 2 there still hurting

Got four teeth pulled out and i don't think even that bad... got my braces y'day... such a pain.. I HATE BRACES!!!

Back