How does it feel to know that all of my important predictions involving the

JoeT1

May 20, 2008
Phillies always come true? Some of my small ones are off like game 2. I might be wrong on a team scoring in an inning. But I may never wrong about who wins and who loses a series - especially when involving the Phillies. I've made countless amounts of predictions - at least 4 or 5 series on this Yahoo screen name alone you could back track to see in which I've been right every single time. None of those series were clear favorites either. It was all close. And in every case with the Phillies - I've been right!

Do you realize that once the already defeated Dodgers is completed, I will make my next declaration on the Yankees. And I will be correct. There is some universal code on my side. I'm not sure how I obtained this though! I'm just enjoying it baby! I said the Phillies beat the Rockies when it was tied 1-1. No one believed me. And? The Rays were the favorites in the 2008 World Series. I definitively declared them WS Champs before it even began and continually throughout the series. I asked people why they were watching anyway and they didn't answered. They kept giving me lip. It's a mix of jealously and bitterness.
Nothing feels better than being cocky and arrogant, yet still be right. It's like the feeling of believing no matter what you do you'll always be right and can get away with what you want!
You ever notice when in some points of history you ask ''How did that start?'' or ''When did that start?'' The Phillies dynasty already began. It's just in it's continuing phase right now. Don't worry skeptics. It'll eventually decline like 4-5 from now. But we're going to grab us at least 3 or 4 titles when it is all said and done. We will be held up in the same esteem as the late-90's/2000 Yankees, Big Red Machine and all them. In fact, the Phillies line practically is the new ''Big Red Machine.''

Back