How do you feel about the legalized bribery involved in financing federal...

ningisn

Jul 5, 2008
...elections of pols. in washington DC? do you think legalized bribery is ok? why?
would a system that did not give such a huge advantage to those who are willing to sell out for the most bribes be better for the owners of the country...the american people?

I find no honesty in it.
When Pelosi, Reid or Obama offers up Bribes for Votes you should start taking count in your State.
Kay Hagan (Senator, D- NC) voted for the Senate Health Care Bill. She has 4 years left in her term.
I'm not going to forget.
I suggest all of you voters vote against any Representative who voted for ObanaCare. It has less support than HillaryCare.
If you think that this is all about Health Care, you are wrong.
This is an attempt by the Government to control your lives completely.
This is no joke. Obama and Crew are out to destroy the Constitution.
Ignore this warning and you are doomed. This is no Joke. Obama is destroying America.
You Obamabots can support him as his Poll numbers dive but I will not stand for it.
I may Die but I will die as an American and not some BS Euro Crap-Hole Wannabe Country.
That is fine with me as a Veteran.

I find no honesty in it.
When Pelosi, Reid or Obama offers up Bribes for Votes you should start taking count in your State.
Kay Hagan (Senator, D- NC) voted for the Senate Health Care Bill. She has 4 years left in her term.
I'm not going to forget.
I suggest all of you voters vote against any Representative who voted for ObanaCare. It has less support than HillaryCare.
If you think that this is all about Health Care, you are wrong.
This is an attempt by the Government to control your lives completely.
This is no joke. Obama and Crew are out to destroy the Constitution.
Ignore this warning and you are doomed. This is no Joke. Obama is destroying America.
You Obamabots can support him as his Poll numbers dive but I will not stand for it.
I may Die but I will die as an American and not some BS Euro Crap-Hole Wannabe Country.
That is fine with me as a Veteran.

Back