How do i use a tmobile sim card on my jailbroken iphone?

DOntKnowNothin

Mar 3, 2010
I have the first generation iPhone, and I've seen that its possible to run the iPhone with a t mobile sim card. How is this done? I have a t mobile sim card and I've downloaded the T-Mobile US Carrier(internet APN), but i still get the error from iTunes saying that the iPhone does not support that type of sim card. Please Help me!!

It is a locked Iphone

I have the first generation iPhone, and I've seen that its possible to run the iPhone with a t mobile sim card. How is this done? I have a t mobile sim card and I've downloaded the T-Mobile US Carrier(internet APN), but i still get the error from iTunes saying that the iPhone does not support that type of sim card. Please Help me!!

While inserting T-Mobile sim card in your 1st gen iphone,it won't accept it,it is a locked iphone.You need to unlock it.Because jailbroken iphone accept third party application,softwares,music etc...you need to unlock it.Unlocking only removes the network lock from the Iphone and make the iphone as sim free phone to accept other carriers sim card from any country.But only GSM network sim card can be use with it.Your iphone is a locked iphone.Unlock it using the remote unlock service from Simpleunlocking.com and get free unlocking instructions from the site Mobileunlockguide.com unlock it step by step.Then use with any GSM network sim card like T-Mobile,Orange,AT&T etc..

Back