How do I unlock my Samsung Gravity T (T669)?

Javontay

Dec 7, 2011
My whole phone is locked up and I don't know how to unlock it. From the time I boot my phone up it asks me to put in a phone lock code. I don't know what it is and need help with that.

My whole phone is locked up and I don't know how to unlock it. From the time I boot my phone up it asks me to put in a phone lock code. I don't know what it is and need help with that.

When you purchase a new phone .It's possible to lock or unlock .Suppose you can buy any locked mobile .You need to unlock your mobile .Here i point out simple instructions to check your mobile lock or unlock
1.Switch on your mobile phone with a sim card from a network other than the network you are currently with
2. If you are able to use the phone, you can be sure that your phone is not locked.
3.If your phone displays an error message saying "Wrong sim" or "Incorrect sim" or "Emergency calls only", etc., then your phone is probably locked.
In the same way recently i bought new cell phone ,Which is locked to one of the network provider. At that time i don't know what can i do. I asked my friends.They said try online unlocking services.So i searched lot of online unlocking service provider.Finally i found this site Wickedunlock.com They have several unlock codes for all mobiles. Here i bought unlock code for my mobile.They provided unlock code with simple instructions via e-mail .I can easily unlocked my mobile with the help of these instructions.I am quite satisfied with their services.If you need unlock code for your Samsung gravity t visit here.

If you want to unlock your Samsung Garvity T669 smartphone, then just visit the mobileunlockcode here they provide free instruction guide about how to use unlock code in your mobile. I hope it helps.

Back