How do I tell my strict mother I got in school suspension (ISS) for PDA...

Laci

Jun 3, 2008
...without making her mad? I've never even gotten a detention or tardy or anything before, and I'm nervous to tell my mom. I didn't kiss or anything, it was a short huh because someone caught me when I was falling so I hugged them to thank them...

Thanks~

Say "Mum, I got a girl pregnant" she'll be like "What!?!?!" then you say "I'm just joking, I just got suspended" then she will say "Thank god" then, you run.

Wow. Your school hands out suspensions for public displays of affection (PDA)?

All I can suggest is that you get your facts straight and also have your friend available to talk with your mom so that if she needs / wants to verify what happened, she can talk to the other student.

The teacher's observations will undoubtedly be on the suspension report, so you'll want to be ready to provide your own version of events and to refute anything on the report that is false or misleading.

crazy you got suspended for that? anyway just tell her it was an accident and explain what happened, she will understand and it will all be fine

i find the easiest way to tell someone somthing is casually so dont be like "mom i gotta tell u something" then sit her down cause it builds suspense just when you come home from school be like "mom i got a in school suspention for hugginh someone can you call the school for me this isnt right"

tell the truth that you fell and and thanked them in return by giving a hug and THAT's why you were suspension......although i found it FUCK stupid you got detention for that!!

Don't tell her? If you need her signature, just forge it. It's high school, who cares.

Thats ridiculous!

errrmm... go to a friends house, write her a long letter that you have moved out the house because your on drugs etc make her really worried and at the end of the letter tell her you were only joking and tell her the truth about what happened and that your at a friends house, and wrote the letter hoping she wouldnt be mad because worse things could happen. lol

Back