how do i get a nice guy away from a for a lack of a better word ho? long but

lucy

May 13, 2008
interesting ull want to read this? lets start from the beginning this girl (pam) (kind of a friend) starts leading this guy on (he is her best friends brother) long story short she breaks it off with him and goes for his best friend tim (she thinks that the original guy is ok with all of this). Ive kind of always had a thing for tim but it never really went anywhere we still dont know each other that well pam knows this and all of the sudden texts tim constantly and has had him pick her up from parties drive her car when shes 'drunk' she walked to his house and had him drive her back to her house (she has been friends with him for like a month).

Pam is a bad person and a manipulator she is also a whore because of the things i know she has done and she has no personality she says she's insecure because she's asian wtf? this guy is kind of shy but hilarious a genuinely nice guy (so not her type) and idk if he can see how she really is... she has told him about how she hooked up with 4 ppl in one night and he doesnt seem to care. Their relationship is progressing so i don't know what to say to him for it to stop apparently he used to like me but i guess not anymore. Pam and him haven't done anything and the second they do (even if they just kiss) i could never look at him the same way because it really shows what kind of guy he is based on the guys (and some girls) Pam has been with.

How do i tell tim that Pam is a bad idea without making it seem like i'm only doing it to get to him? im at the point now where i don't even care about my feelings i just don't want her to corrupt him and throw him out like her other guys. I don't understand why he doesn't understand that she is a bad person i mean she completely broke his best friend before she went with him and this is like the 3rd time shes moved on to the "best friend" please help and if you need more information contact me i would tell more (there is so much about her that would make you pissed) but i don't want anyone finding out about this and i don't know if she uses yahoo answers. Me and the original guys sister are annoyed and she thinks that nothing can be done and it just is what it is but this is my last resort before i just let him go. There is this party on friday that they will all be at and i might approach the situation there but i don't know yet.

Back