How do I ge tar off my dog's face?

miki

Jun 10, 2008
We were a the beach and he was digging and managed to get tar across his muzzle. We got mot of it of with mineral oil but he still has a stain.
I was always told to not use soap on our dog's face but we do have tearless puppy shampoo. Will that work?

Put pure eucalyptus oil on a cotton bud, and wipe over the stain, in gentle circular motions. rinse off immediately with warm water, as the smell is quite strong.

Then rinse with soap and water. The stain should go. Or try 'Sard's wonder soap'. It has a eucalyptus base.

Put pure eucalyptus oil on a cotton bud, and wipe over the stain, in gentle circular motions. rinse off immediately with warm water, as the smell is quite strong.

Then rinse with soap and water. The stain should go. Or try 'Sard's wonder soap'. It has a eucalyptus base.

Back