How do I cancel a application purchase for a iPhone after it has been purchased?

holla

Jun 5, 2008
I purchased a application for my iPhone with my credit card. I forgot that I had cancelled that credit card earlier, therefore the card got declined when I purchased the application, yet it still downloaded onto my phone and works. The phone now tells me that I cant download anything else until I resolve the credit card problem. I would rather just not have the app anymore and not get charged for it, because I dont have another credit card yet.

Well you are, in fact getting charged for it. My solution, considering you don't have a credit card, is that you go and buy an iTunes store gift card of any amount. Buy a few if you need to. However long it takes for you to purchase a new credit card. But you should get one soon. ONly being able to use cash is an EXTREME inconvenience, and you should make sure you have other forms of spending.

Well you are, in fact getting charged for it. My solution, considering you don't have a credit card, is that you go and buy an iTunes store gift card of any amount. Buy a few if you need to. However long it takes for you to purchase a new credit card. But you should get one soon. ONly being able to use cash is an EXTREME inconvenience, and you should make sure you have other forms of spending.

Back