How did you find pbn???

best friend showed me like 4 years ago, but i only looked at threads (because you cant get an account with aol) but i finally got a new email and signed up like a year ago.

Well I found pbreview through my constant search for marker reviews. I spent a decent amount of time on there for awhile. Then Pbn started raiding the hell out of it. Rather than be outraged, I found it hilarious and decided to join.

My friends were all into ihav.neting. They would always talk about threads off "the nation" in "ST"

I checked it out, had a few good luls, and joined to post in ST.

Then i started ballin in Jan. or Feb. and started going to the other sub forums

Google. when looking for someihav.net gear. 3 days before my join date. I made an account once I started reading ST.

I lol at all the people who think they need to throw in that they joined in 02 or 03 or 05 and their account is 07 =]. why does join date even matter? Would Chases posts be any better if his account was an 04? no..

My brother showed me in 2k3 and I lurked forever in General ihav.net Talk before making an account.

Which is exactly why his account isn't an 04.
Lol and his threads aren't even that bad, they're more of just like everyone elses. Except for the ones that are like "hey, I acquired enough kool-aid power to make enough kool-aid to fill an olympic sized swimming pool, what should I do with it?"

Back