Honda Pilot Vs Odyssey Vs Ridgeline?

JohnK

May 19, 2008
pilot and ridgeline are junk and the odyssey IS a minivan......

how bout somethin like a chevy equinox? maybe an hhr? (i dont like the look but could suit your father just fine)

could call the dodge dealership and ask if any vehicles are built on a platform similar to the caravan, they would have close the the same entry height

Due to a recent spine injury and surgery my dad is looking for a new car. Something easier to get in and out of. He recently rode in a Dodge Caravan and entry and exit was very easy for him. However, my Mom and Dad BOTH DONT like minivans overall. SO i was wondering if any of you guys knew if the entry height of the seats was about the same on the Pilot and Ridgeline as it was on the Odyssey.

Thanks for your help.

i'd recommend the odyssey since ur dad is looking for something easier to get in and out of... it low to the ground compared to the pilot and ridgeline and is also more comfortable and roomier

i'd recommend the odyssey since ur dad is looking for something easier to get in and out of... it low to the ground compared to the pilot and ridgeline and is also more comfortable and roomier

Back