HONDA ACCORD 8th GEN various questions...?

SteveO

Apr 14, 2008
So i just recently bought the 2010 accord coupe ex i4 5 speed manual and as i am a tuner i am slowly tuning and modding my baby...

i just purchased a skunk2 shift knob for it and was wondering how to take off the oem shift knob? is it just screw off? leftly loosely or are there bolts and screws. as my shift knob is being mailed to the house atm i just want to make sure i know wat im doing.

the engine of the motor is k24z3. any one know when vtec kicks in bc i can hardly tell the difference. i used to have a b16a2 and knew right away that shit would kick in at 55rpm, with this engine im not so sure.. what performance mods should i do to it to make quick hp gains? i plan to go k-pro later down the road but i have less then 2xxx miles on the car so i want to add at least 7-8xxxx before i do any engine work.

i plan to get the v6 trunk lid spoiler installed as well, those appear on the v6 models but im not sure how to install it either, are there just bolts? do i have to drill holes into my trunk?

Back