Homophobics, why do you hate gays?

ziggyar

Oct 19, 2010
Well, this is a question for all homophobics, no matter what religion or whatever you are.

Though, a bit extra for the Christians: Jesus taught us to love no matter what. And God said to love thy neighbor. What would Jesus do- would Jesus truthfully hate a gay? No... He would love unconditionally. And plus, Jesus died for our sins- if being gay is truly a sin, well, we all sin everyday. So either we're all going to Hell, or we're all going to Heaven because Jesus died for us. That includes gays.

the verses your referancing actually talk about loving members of your own tribe. the origianal language (Hebrew and Aramaic) make it quite clear that nobody had a problem with killing and hating non-jews.

Me thinks they doth protest too much.

I suspect homophobes are one faith crisis away from winding up in a gay orgy.

They generally don't admit to hating gays, nor do they consider themselves homophobic. They're simply ignorant people.

Watch the homophobes line up to deny that they hate gay people. "We don't hate gay people; we just hate the sin." What they fail to realize (because they don't WANT to realize it) is that homosexuality is not a behavior or a choice: it is an integral part of who a person is. So their remarks come across to gay people EXACTLY the same they would to a black person if someone said "I don't hate black people; I just hate the color of their skin."

Homophobes will refuse to accept/acknowledge the truth of that comparison, but to the many millions of gay people in the world, it is completely accurate.

Hate is hate, no matter how you paint it.

They generally don't admit to hating gays, nor do they consider themselves homophobic. They're simply ignorant people.

Most "homophobics" as you call them, do not hate gays.

They hate gayness, and the Bible teaches that gayness is something to be hated. Same for adultery and a myriad of other sins, so do not feel discriminated against.

I'm not gay, but I think gay men are the shit. They're the happiest motherf*ckers on the planet. Power to 'em!

Watch the homophobes line up to deny that they hate gay people. "We don't hate gay people; we just hate the sin." What they fail to realize (because they don't WANT to realize it) is that homosexuality is not a behavior or a choice: it is an integral part of who a person is. So their remarks come across to gay people EXACTLY the same they would to a black person if someone said "I don't hate black people; I just hate the color of their skin."

Homophobes will refuse to accept/acknowledge the truth of that comparison, but to the many millions of gay people in the world, it is completely accurate.

Hate is hate, no matter how you paint it.

Most "homophobics" as you call them, do not hate gays.

They hate gayness, and the Bible teaches that gayness is something to be hated. Same for adultery and a myriad of other sins, so do not feel discriminated against.

You can disagree with gays and still love them as a person.
I don't agree with their choices, and its those choices that God will judge when they die. If they practice intimacy based on their homosexual tendencies, then God won't let them in.
But some gays are ok people. Like the funny ones. The overly emotional ones i could do without.

Why are you asking this on R&S section? Are you automatically equating religion with homophobia? Now, isn't that a sort of prejudice on your part? Why do you hate religion? Why do you hate God? Why do you hate life?

Back