Hemel Hempstead

Believe it or not, I was in WALES when Buncefield blew up.

Live in Hemel. Nothing happens. Something interesting blows up (lol pun) and I'm not even there.

It saddened me, though it was weirdly surreal seeing all these places I recognised. And all the people were evacuated to Wally World! Good times.

I went on BBC News 24 to talk about the Buncefield incident. I believe my story is probably still on the BBC website somewhere too.

Quite shameful that Hemel's finest moment was a gas explosion.

I competed in some athletics matches at Jarman Park (I think that's the one in Hemel?), and I've been to Casualty a few times in Hemel over the years. I've only been in the town centre once or twice though, for an interview and a training course.

Well I'm sorry to hear that, but you shouldn't have squandered what is likely to be your only opportunity to see me before I disappear into foggy Scotland. :#

I have issues with one of the busses. When you want to go to jarman park, it stops at the bottom of the hill, with where you want to go being at the top :#

I hate trekking up that damn hill!!

Actually i just hate Jarmans Park in general. My friends and I were up there last friday night at the cinema, and omg, all the ignite-ers were sooooo rowdy and abusive. Not nice.

I never go on Friday nights. Not worth the effort.

I walked up that hill with my friend, who was on crutches. Never again.

Back