HELP WITH CAR AUDIO PLEASE!! I only have one speaker, and i want to to...

kinney2315

Aug 19, 2008
...upgrade my car stereo system? I bought a used car, and just relized I only have 1 speaker working. It is a Bolt speaker, I believe is the name of the company. Anyway now I want to upgrade my sound system. The only problem is I do not know anything about car audio. I do not want to shake the ground with my bass or anything. I just would like to get a decent sound out of my car. I saw a set of tweed speakers at walmart for $20, is that a decent system. I am not looking to spend more than $150. Do I need an amp? a bass? what kind of speakers. I am just looking for a few ideas.
Please help!!
Thank you in advance.
I have a 95 honda civic, and an aftermarket cd player

there is nothing wrong with walmart speakers if you just want to upgrade without an amp(cheap route). i would get 4 new speakers and a 4 chanel amp to power them, you should be able to find packages on the internet and at bestbuy where they sell everything together and usually for under $150.

Or you could buy a new cdplayer and 4 speakers for much better sound quality. (if its a factory radio)

you can go on ebay. dam this really suks cuz i got my old sound system and im sellin it a subwoofer and amp. and wat im askin for is 150. its preety good.

Back