Help! Itouch 4g is stuck in apple logo?

AbbyC

Mar 30, 2008
Okay, so i've recently jailbroken my ipod touch 4th generation earlier this week using redsn0w. It was wroking fine intill i downloaded a cydia app and it required me to reboot my ipod. I did a semi tethered jailbreak so that means every time you reboot your ipod, you have to plug it back up to your computer and "just boot" it using redsn0w. My ipod was plugged into my computer while i was rebooting my ipod, and it was taking a long time so i decided to just "just boot" it right away. I now know that was kinda stupid and i shouldve just been patient but the damage is done. Now my ipod has been stuck at the apple logo screen that appears when you first turn on your ipod. I already tried to rejailbreak, reboot, restart, everything. I just don't know what to do. At firt when i jailbroke it the pinapple apeared and i thought everything was gonna work fine, but once the white words apeared on your screen when your ipod downloads cydia and the software it said "error please reboot the device into normal operating mode then perform a clean slide to power off" and it went right back to apple logo.... sometimes the screen flashes as if its taking a picture but then it goes right back to apple logo... I just wish i knew what to do... any suggestions? id rathar not bring it to an apple store because my mom would be pissed if she knew i screwed up my ipod and the people might notice that my ipod is jailbroken. Soooo yeah... Really hope someone can help me! Thanks :)

To turn it off, you can hold down the middle button and top button at the same time until it turns off...That's what I did!

Back