******* hell, freshers is absolutely awesome!!

Contraception? :eyebrow:

Well tbh, me and the other half are gradually splitting (what with her at the other end of the country now and all), so I don't feel that guilty :S

And no, no, no, aside from the quick sessions, you'd be pleasantly surprised jess ... pleasantly surprised indeed :coma:

And it's not just the sex and all, it's lovely living with literally thousands of other amazing people :yep:

Hope you're enjoying yours btw and do take care!

Adam

x

Totally man

Guy: I heard that the ratios at this Uni were 35:65 male to female
Girl: Oh that gets me so hot, say it again
Guy: Damn!

I love the STD comments, suddenly

Lots of sex = STD guarenteed!

First off, most students are actually smart enough to use protection (we're not all losers off Jezza Kyle) and secondly, I don't think alot of people actually have loads of STDs but ya know!

Guy: Did I mention I discussed this in one of my many threads on ihav?
Girl: :coma:

Just split with her then, no point in messing around.
Personally I like things that are meaningful more than quick sessions and dislike it when people want to cheat because they find a few people they'd like to bang. Maybe I'm just being defensive because I'm going to stay with my boyfriend (touch wood) despite moving away from him. Just say bye to her and have fun with the other girls instead of messing around.

Glad you're having fun anyway, I move in on Saturday so now I have 2 days to recover from jet lag and pack.

Cheerio and make the most of the rest of freshers.

LOL man

Guy that discusses his social life and events during freshers week on ihav = Pure social winner

When I did the uni thing I found most students irritating. Also going out is usually the same as going out, I was doing it for 2 years before going to uni so no big difference really.

I find the people that love uni so much are usually socially retarded and never been out clubbing before. That and are usually irritating themselves so fit in greatly.

thinks hes hard coz hes up to his neck in poon. well to be fair be probably is constantly hard downstairs since he went to uni....

oooh so your at KCL then? is that in the hampstead campus too? whats it like then? aside from all the girls...your having themed nights and stuff? are you far away from all the other campuses?
enjoy the rest of your week! :)

So true

But I've never been clubbing before, don't intend to alot at Uni, doesn't make me a social retard? Maybe a social reject, but isn't a social retard like someone who can't conform to normal social behaviour (very unpolite, can't interact with others etc)

Hmmm?

my younger brother started uni this year, he was pretty unphased and seemed almost unexcited by the prospect and i told him a few times it was gonna be awesome, and he just said yeah i suppose.

first night he was there i get a text at 1am "I love uni so much it hurts a little bit"

:D

It's refreshing to see someone enjoying uni as opposed to the other ihav threads ''I can't make friends at uni...cos i'm socially inept...let me come homeee"

Have fun and bag as much poonani as ya' can.

Back